BLACK MENS AWARENESS CLUB - BMAC
The Black Men's Awareness Club or BMAC, is a program of the Oakland LGBTQ Community Center that offers Black/African American men who identify as gay, bisexual, SGL, queer, transgender or pansexual, culturally competent support in a LGBTQ+ centered environment.
*Transportation assistance to include Lyft, clipper and bus passes.
* Mental Health Referrals and Support
* Substance use disorder referrals
* Legal assistance clinics and referrals to include housing, name change, formerly incarcerated and other support.
* Black Connect Support Group: for men who identify as gay, bi, SGL, transgender, queer, no label.
* Employment and Education training resources
To schedule an appointment or for questions
Funded with the generous support of the following: